1. This document contains the Terms and Conditions under which Rose Divine Ltd (in short the Merchant) provides services to its users and customers through this online store (sentterra.com). These terms and conditions bind all users. By clicking the “Order” button, the customer (in short the User) agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the User for the purpose of reproducing his statement, both for acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions and for the order placed, is carried out through the log-files stored on the server of Rosedivine.bg, storage of the IP address of the User, as well as any other information.
3. The products, which are located on the website of Rosedivine.bg do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the product line of the Merchant.
4. After clicking on the “Order” button, users agree to purchase the goods found in the “Shopping Cart”. This action is legally binding. The user receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation, the contract is deemed to be concluded. Upon dispatch of the order or upon confirmation, a Contract is concluded.
5. The trader reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in the event that the goods are not available. In the event that the ordered goods are out of stock, the Merchant shall notify the User within the working week of their exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address or telephone number indicated by the User. In the event that a transfer is made to the Merchant’s account, the User will be able to choose between a refund, cancellation or a replacement order.
6. The contractual language is Bulgarian and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs including VAT.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
1. The user has the opportunity to browse and (after registration) order the goods listed on the online store Rosedivine.bg.
2. The user has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
3. The user is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions that are carried out by him or by a third party using the username and password. The User shall immediately notify the Merchant of any case of unauthorised access through the use of his/her username and password, and whenever there is a risk of such use.
4. The User is obliged to pay the price of his/her order according to the method announced in the online store Rosedivine.bg.
5. Every user, regardless of whether he is a customer of the Merchant, is obliged when using the services:
– not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and recognized international instruments;
– not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a violent change of the constitutionally established order, for the commission of a crime, for violence against the person or for the incitement of racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity;
– not violate others’ property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc.;
– comply with Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, rules of morality and good manners and Internet ethics when using the services provided by Rosedivine.bg;
– immediately notify the Merchant of any violation committed or detected when using the services provided;
– not to load, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and not to make available to third parties any software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, systems for unauthorized remote control (“Trojan horses”), computer codes, or materials intended to interrupt, impede, disrupt or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications facilities or intended for unauthorized intrusion into or access to foreign p
– not commit malicious acts;
– indemnify the Merchant and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including any costs and attorneys’ fees paid, resulting from claims brought by and/or damages paid to third parties in connection with web pages, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, hosted, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through the online store (Rosedivine. bg) in violation of the law, these Terms and Conditions, good manners or Internet ethics;
6. The User undertakes to provide an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the cost of delivery when it is not free and to provide access and the possibility of receiving the goods. In the event that it is not expressly stated that the delivery is free of charge , the same shall be deemed to be consideration.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
1. The trader shall not have the obligation or the objective possibility to control the way in which consumers use the services provided. The Merchant has the right, but not the obligation, to save materials and information located on the server of Rosedivine.bg.
2. The Merchant shall have the right at any time, without notice to the User, when the latter uses the services in violation of these Terms, as well as at the discretion of the Merchant to terminate, suspend or modify the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The Merchant shall not be liable to Users or third parties for any damages or loss of profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or restriction of the services, deletion, modification, loss, unreliability, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of any messages, materials or information transmitted, used, recorded or made available through Rosedivine.bg.
3. The Merchant shall, upon receipt of payment, transfer to the User the ownership of the goods requested by the User, deliver the goods requested for purchase in a timely manner, inspect each item for technical correctness prior to shipment (if possible, without compromising the integrity of the packaging).
4. The trader shall not be liable for any damage caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or for any loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, consultation or assistance provided by the Merchant’s professionals and employees in connection with the use of the Services by Users shall not give rise to any liability or obligation on the part of the Merchant . The Company shall not be liable in the event of any incorrectness of the information given by the manufacturer about the goods.
5. The Merchant shall be entitled to collect and use information relating to its Users whether or not they are registered.
6. The information referred to in the preceding article may be used by the Merchant, except in the case of the User’s express disagreement sent to the following e-mail address [email protected], in which case the Merchant shall collect and use the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the Merchant will use the information must comply with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts and good morals.
7. The Merchant shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement in the event of circumstances which the Merchant did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee – including, but not limited to, cases of fortuitous events, problems in the global network of the Internet and in the provision of services beyond the control of the Merchant.
8. The Merchant has the right to install cookies on users’ computers. Cookies are text files that are saved by the Website on the User’s hard drive and allow the retrieval of information about the User, identifying him and allowing the tracking of his actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses and saves, etc..
The prices indicated on the Site do not include packaging and shipping to the User. In the event that the goods are shipped outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the User must pay all fees and taxes incurred in connection with the ordered item.
The General Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time by the Merchant, who shall also be entitled to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in legislation. The Merchant is obliged to notify the User of the changes to the General Terms and Conditions by prominently publishing a notice of the amendments on its website and giving sufficient time to become familiar with them. Within the given period, if the User does not state that he rejects the changes, he shall be deemed bound by them. In the event that the User declares within the given period that he does not agree with the changes, the Merchant shall be entitled to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of the services to the User.
1. The term “User/Customer” means anyone who has loaded the Website /Rosedivine.bg/ on his/her computer.
2. “Order” means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / user.
3. The online store /Rosedivine.bg/ is owned by the Merchant.
4. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and good will. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes about filling gaps in the contract or its adaptation to newly arising circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court of registration of the Merchant, in accordance with Bulgarian law.
Personal Data Protection Commission
Address. “Πpoф. Sofia, No. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov,
Tel.: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
E-mail: kzld@gоvеrnmеnt.bg, kzld@срԁр.bg
Commission for Consumer Protection
Tel.: 02 / 980 25 24
fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22