Information we collect
In case you have chosen to register on our Website and use the online services provided through it, it is necessary to provide your personal data. These are. The information collected is processed by Rose Divine Ltd for the sole purpose of providing the services you have requested, the requests/orders you have placed and contacting you as our customer. You are under no obligation and we do not require you to register or provide personally identifiable (personal) information in order to view our Website or access the majority of its content.
You have the right to:
– To information and access to your personal data processed by Rosedivine.bg;
– To request the rectification and completion of your data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
– To request the erasure of your personal data, if certain grounds for this exist;
– To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data and automated decision-making about you, including profiling; – To be notified before your personal data is disclosed for the first time to third parties;
– To opt out of your data being used for direct marketing purposes;
– The portability of your personal data;
– To complain in writing to the Data Protection Commission at. To request the Personal Data Protection Protection Authority to file a complaint against your personal data protection with the Data Protection Authority at 1592, Sofia, Bulgaria. “Tsvetan Lazarov” № 2;
The methods of collecting and exchanging personal information that we use are:
Registration form when you are a registered user of our website;
2. Contact form, which is used to service requests from our customers and/or registered users of the Website.
3. Email, where the email you provide is used for the following purposes:
a.) to identify your requests submitted through the contact form or other online customer service channel;
b.) for subscription and identification when running games and online campaigns;
c.) To send you information about the company’s products and services if you have subscribed to an e-newsletter from Rosedivine.bg.
d.) Campaigns, games and promotions on our Website, which may have announcements about competitions, games and/or promotions in which you can participate, as well as links to such initiatives (for example on Facebook). We only use the information you provide where you have agreed to participate in these initiatives to contact you.